BRAAAAAAINS!


091
Originally uploaded by Yipiyuk
I am a horror movie fan, love all the Night/Day/Dawn of the Living Dead movies, am proud to say I've seen Evil Dead (the musical) on Broadway, and have my own theatre-quality prosthetic fangs and a full-length cape.

With this in mind, I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised that my son, at the ripe old age of 15 months, makes a zombie noise that would curdle blood. Seriously - it is the archetypal throaty zombie growl. We could put the kid in movies based on this alone, but everyone would just think it was a voiceover.

I actually caught him on video back in February (10 months old). He's honed his skills since then, but this is a good preview of what he can do.

George A. Romero better watch out - there's a new kid in town!

Comments

Popular Posts