That explains a lot

Last night Colin had a serious case of the crabbies.  He kept waking up every couple of hours, and was utterly miserable.  Even when I was holding him, which usually fixes everything, he would still cry.  I finally decided that he must not feel good and gave him a dose of Motrin.  That seemed to help a bit, but he was still up and down most of the night.

Then this morning he just could not wake up.  Hari got him fully dressed, I loaded him into the car, drove him to daycare, signed him in, and dropped him off in his crib and he never woke up.  Both yesterday and today he hasn't been eating as much as usual either.  He's still eating, never fear (this kid is famous for being a good eater!), but he wasn't finishing everything the way he usually does.

Tonight as I was feeding him his dinner I noticed... a new tooth!  That makes number five, with number six just starting to peek through.  Now it all makes sense.  I don't have a changeling child, just a baby with a new tooth. Hooray for a new tooth!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts