Stiiiiiiinky!

This weekend Colin was an entertainer.  We were visiting H's parents on Sunday and after dinner The Colin Show began.

He ran around from one person to the next, over and over again, to include us all in his "game."  The game was to play with our lips to make us sound like we were all losing our minds.  First he did me, then my Grandma Lulu, then H, then Grandpa (who had the best reaction - something a little crazy, like cats fighting, which cracked Colin up).  He thought it was so funny he kept hitting his hands against the arm of his chair and putting his head down as he laughed uproariously.

He also was on shoe patrol.  We always take our shoes off when we come into the house, so as to not track dirt etc. on the carpet (which has since been replaced with beautiful hardwood... which we also don't want to mess up!).  Colin did not approve.  He brought me my shoes (both of them), then carried Hari's over to him, then handed his grandfather his "chupples" (basically flip-flops).  He even brought me his shoes and socks.  THERE SHALL BE NO UNATTENDED SHOES LEFT OUT. PERIOD!  We put our shoes back but Colin wasn't buying it, and again distributed the shoes back to their rightful owners.
 
This then transformed into the sock game.  Where Colin would bring someone his socks to smell.  We would each dutifully sniff his socks, then react (violently!) to the stinky-feet smell.  He would laugh and laugh, then do it again.  And again.  To ensure he wasn't missing out on the fun, he then sniffed his own sock, wrinkled his nose, then held his nose with his index finger and thumb in the universal sign for "STINKY!" and laughed at his own joke. 'Cause he's that funny.

I'm just glad I was sitting on the floor, because I was laughing so hard I would have fallen off a chair (if I were in one).  This kid is a hoot!

Comments

Popular Posts