Half a Year? Really??

Colin is officially six months old today, and I don't know where the time went. He’s growing so fast – I swear he was just a newborn, fresh home from the hospital. Teeny and helpless. Now he's almost crawling, sings constantly, flips over at high speed (you can't really call it rolling anymore!), is nearly sitting up on his own, smiles when he sees me walk into a room, and has teeth. Solid foods will start this weekend, he's starting coloring projects at school, and I know crawling is just around the corner. My existence has become simultaneously much slower-paced and a frenzied blur.

Someone, please hit the slow-mo button so I can get a grip on my life.
I’m terrified I’ll blink and suddenly he’ll be in college and I’ll wonder what happened.

Comments

Popular Posts