My Favorite Little Leech

Another new and somewhat unusual habit Colin has come up with: latching on to my chin (and/or jaw) like a little leech.  He opens his mouth as wide as he can and jams my chin into his mouth, then just sits there.  Not biting, not doing much at all.  What the heck, kid?!?!  What does he think he's doing???

Sometimes, as an added bonus, he grabs my hair on both sides of my head while doing his leech imitation.  Perhaps to make extra sure that I can't go anywhere???

Hair-pulling aside, this typically dissolves me into paroxysms of laughter.  Mostly because I've never seen anything like this, it is just a wee bit odd, and frankly it feels pretty bizarre to have someone cram your chin into their mouth.

What a strange, wonderful little boy I have.

Comments

Popular Posts