Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

We have a winner!!! And the coveted 6-consecutive-hours-of-sleep award goes to the team of... Monica and Colin Sharma. Yes, that's right. At 14 weeks (and 3 days) my darling, wonderful, beautiful, amazing son graciously decided to sleep through the night. Now, he did it passed out, snuggled on my chest, but still... he did it!! (And yes, we co-sleep and occasionally bed share. Save the admonitions for someone else. He was congested and that was the only way he could get comfortable and breathe easily. If my son is cranky and falls asleep happily laying on top of me then so be it.)

I feel so incredibly alert and rested, I didn't realize what a toll it has been taking on me, never sleeping for more than 3 hours at a stretch. WOW!

Now, before anyone tries to come along and burst my bubble: No, I don't expect him to sleep through the night every night. Yes, I realize that as payback tonight he'll probably be up all night. Possibly spitting up and likely screaming just for fun. But for one blessed night I got some serious good sleep.

Thank you, Colin. THANK YOU!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts