Phonecall completed

The one feature I insisted upon with our new van is a bluetooth hookup for my phone.  With the draconian cell phone laws in the northeast it simply isn't optional, and frankly I got used to it when I was driving the Acura and wasn't willing to go without any more.

What is most amusing is Colin's reaction to the phone, and the automated voice prompts.

He doesn't pay much attention to the initial dialing of the phone, sometimes talks to the person on the other end (most notably he likes to prattle on about the BIG TRUCKS he's seeing).  But my favorite is when I end a call.  When I disconnect the call the bluetooth system beeps, then states "Phone call completed" after which Colin parrots "Phone call completed?!?!" with such enthusiasm.  It cracks me up every time.

And even when Colin isn't in the car I hear him in my head, when I end a call I hear his little voice...
Phone call completed.

Comments

Popular Posts