My Car

Colin has a car.  I've never seen it, but I've heard a lot about it.  It is large, color undetermined, but there are ladders you need to use to get into it.  He's mentioned this vehicle on and off for probably a month.  Nothing serious, just occasional talk about his car.  Everyone does that, right?  Right!

Except this past weekend.  When Colin informed me that his car was broken.

Me: What happened?
Colin: I got in an accident.  I was driving around and around and someone hit my car and it got broken.
Me: Really?  I'm so glad you didn't get hurt.
Colin: I'm OK.  But my car is broken.
Me: Are you going to get it fixed.
Colin: No, its broken.  I have to get a new car.
Me: Are you going to get the same type of car?  With the ladders?
Colin: No, I'm going to get a new car.

I'm consistently intrigued by his imagination - I have no idea where he comes up with this.  I can't wait to find out what kind of car he ends up getting!
Stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular Posts