The Faces of Ryan

Ryan isn't exactly a subtle little guy. He wears his emotions on his proverbial sleeve. To date he has four horses in his stable:

1. Peaceful sleeping angel
2. Bright-eyed and observant darling
3. Mildly irritated
4. You %#£~%{+?~@$&%€#!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you?!?!? Give me what I want RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!!!!!!

Option number 3 typically lasts for 5 seconds (or less) after which Ryan's face goes instantly beet red, he flails his teeny fists and kicks his little legs, his forehead wrinkles, his mouth pulls down into a scowly frown, and he begins to shriek in a full-fledge #4 fit of rage.

I can honestly say that I have never met another human being, ever, who can go so quickly from placid and peaceful to a boiling river of rage. He's a veritable Ferrari of emotions! Ryan, my darling, I sadly think you inherited your mama's bad temper. I'm apologizing in advance for this. Sorry little guy - and good luck keeping the raging inferno in check!

Comments

Popular Posts