Smiles Everyone

This morning I heard Ryan gurgling and cooing, and went to peek at him before heading in to brush my teeth.  When I looked at him he was laying in the bassinet, waggling his arms around, and smiling.  Not just a little gassy grin, but a full fledged smile with his whole face... mouth wide open, eyes crinkling, the whole nine yards.

I thought it must be just a passing face he was making, but it wasn't.

He looked straight back at me and kept smiling, and I was locked in place.  I was so enthralled with his expression I couldn't break away.  I just stood over him grinning back like a complete idiot, and must have stayed like that for at least 10 minutes.  I couldn't get enough of it!  I even tried moving from side to side, to see if he was really looking at me... and he was!  His eyes tracked back and forth, locked on my face, and he just kept up that priceless grin.

This kid may have a serious temper, but he's going to be a charmer.  Ladies, you've been warned.

Comments

Popular Posts