Hi!

Hi there!  My name is Colin One-Shoe Sharma. But this isn't my fault.  Really.

When mom is grocery shopping I know she needs a little extra exercise since she's going to have lots of food in the house.  And because I'm such a thoughtful little boy, I like to help her.  So I will kick my right shoe off.  This gives Mom the opportunity to bend over, do a nice deep squat, pick up my shoe, then do an extended Hindi squat while putting the shoe back on my foot.  My goal is to get her to do at least 15 to 20 reps during our shopping trip, which I figure is a good little mini-workout.

Unfortunately Mom is sometimes lazy.  Very, very lazy.  And instead of doing her exercises she just takes my shoe away.  Seriously - she doesn't put it back on my foot.  I'll even tell her: "Shoe off! Shoe off! Shoe off!" but she is so slothful that she just puts the shoe in her purse or in the bottom of my stroller and ignores me.

I find it strange, but Mom doesn't always appreciate my personal training skills.  Even though I know people pay lots of money for good advice like this.  But not my lazy lumpy Mom.

And so, as you can clearly see, I'm Colin.
Colin One-Shoe Sharma.

Comments

Popular Posts