Like Father, Like Son


007
Originally uploaded by Yipiyuk
H is a cell phone junkie. Has been for as long as I've known him. He was an early adopter, and had a phone waaay back in the days when they charged you a monthly fee AND $0.25 per minute! Don't even talk to me about the radiation that must have seeped into his brain by now - I don't want to think about it.

Now things are coming full circle, because Colin is obsessed with his father's Blackberry (or should I say "Crackberry"). The kid is amazing. He can zip around the phone apps like a pro, and programs (and uses!) speed dial numbers every time he has the phone. His dad still hasn't figured out how to do this, but Colin did it in a flash! Once he's seen the phone or heard it ring he cannot be deterred or distracted. He will reach, grab, claw and sneak until he has the phone in his hot little hands.

Think I'm kidding? Check this out.

Comments

Popular Posts