Funny Father Quotes

Some of my favorite quotes from my husband, from pregnancy and after our son arrived:

During our 12-week ultrasound the tech had asked if we were having twins, to which I replied no. His response... "Is it turning into twins?"

During our 20-week ultrasound, just after we found out we were having a boy...
  • Dad: Great, now I have to be a disciplinarian.
  • Me: So what? You were going to be Mr. Niceguy if we had a girl, and let me be the heavy?
  • Dad: Yes, of course!
Most recently, after observing our son (very happily) sucking his thumb:
  • Dad: He's so happy sucking his thumb. I never sucked my thumb.
  • Me: Yes, but I sucked my thumb.
  • Dad: Yeah, I know. And everyone keeps telling me that he looks nothing like me. He only looks like you. I think I'm going to have a paternity test done.
Can't wait for the next quotable quote!

Comments

Popular Posts