Puppy Paws

Recently Ryan started refusing to put on his shoes, which Hari and I translated as "my shoes don't fit anymore" based on past experience.

We loaded up the family and headed to Stride Rite, who was thankfully having a BOGO sale.  They measured the boy's feet, and we purchased the shoes.  Or should I say boats.  These kids have GIANT feet.  Colin is currently in a size 13½ while Ryan is in a petite 10!!! Adding to that, Colin is not yet 5 years old and is wearing boy's size medium shirts and size 7 pants.

When I think about their shoe sizes all that comes to mind is a Great Dane puppy, with floppy ears, tangled legs and enormous paws... and how that adorable puppy will inevitably grow into a 200+ pound mammoth. I can only imagine these kids in a few years, as they continue their exponential growth patterns.

Comments

Popular Posts