A Mother's Plea

 We've reached the Axe Body Spray stage of life.

Please send help.


No, seriously. I'm not kidding. 

It was early morning.  I blearily took the dogs out behind the house.

Unbeknownst to me, Colin was in the bathroom, upstairs, door closed, and did his thing.  The smell must have immediately expanded to fill the entire house, because when I walked back in I was hit with a WALL OF SMELL.  There's no way to truly describe this if you haven't experienced it, but suffice to say it was shocking and I was no longer groggy.

We've tried talking to him but he insists he is "doing it right" and isn't wearing too much.  But as a Pre-Teen he literally knows EVERYTHING so he cannot be swayed and frankly doesn't care that the rest of us need a gas mask to breathe.

Wish us luck, we're gonna need it.

Comments

Popular Posts