Mad Dreaming

A memory from one year ago today:

05/02/2016

Last night we heard Colin, crying. Sobbing and calling for mama. It was well after midnight, but I blearily got out of bed and headed into the boy's room to see what was up. I went over to Colin to offer comfort and he practically growled at me. I paused then tried again to give him a hug and see what was up. No dice. Definitely dealing with an angry young man.

I offered him a tissue for his tears (which he grumpily accepted), told him I loved him, and left.

Today I mentioned the whole situation to him. He immediately remembered and said he had a dream with me in it, and he was mad at me in the dream. Then nearly instantly "couldn't remember" the dream.

I dropped the subject, amused on a lot of different levels.  Crazy kid!

Comments

Popular Posts