Curious Snack Choices

This is an actual email exchange between me and my son's kindergarten teacher today.



From: Mrs. C.
Date: Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:09 AM
Subject: snack
To: Monica Sharma

Good morning,

Here is a first for me…
Ryan wants to know why you gave him dog food as a snack?

Thanks,
Mrs. C

From: Monica Sharma
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:16 AM
To: Mrs. C
Subject: Re: snack

Oh my gosh... those are his sesame crackers.  (One of his favorite treats... NOT dogfood!)  I may be tired in the mornings but I haven't stooped that low.
I'm DYING... thanks for the laugh.

 - Monica

From: Mrs. C.
Date: Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Subject: RE: snack
To: Monica Sharma


Mrs. B. and I got a good chuckle too!
He is bringing them back home.  He insists they are dog food!

I wish you could have seen the expression on his face.  Priceless!

Comments

Popular Posts