Motorcycles and Mom

Going to bed last Ryan said when he grows up he is going to buy a motorcycle, get up extra early, get dressed, ride he motorcycle downstairs (!!!), and then drive over to eat breakfast with me every morning. And he hopes he will be my neighbor.

Then he paused, and said.... "But what if we live far apart like you and Grandpa Buzzy? Mommy, I'd miss you." He actually started tearing up, with a giant boo-boo lip.

Colin promptly got the situation under control when he wisely advised "That's a long time off. Why are you talking about it? You don't even know what we'll be doing then!"

Ryan calmed, then started looking tearful again. I thought he was going to start talking again about how he would miss me, but instead he said....

"When I grow up, I'm really going to miss my little self."

WHERE DOES HE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF??? The kid is only four years old!

Comments

Popular Posts