Got Your Nose!

I occasionally "steal" the boys noses, miming the theft with my hand, then pretending to hold their nose or put it on and wear it over my own.  I'm hoping this doesn't sound too strange, because everyone did it when I was a kid, and I'm just assuming this is something everyone does.

Not surprisingly, my boys always steal their nose back, then try and take mine.

But in classic Sharma fashion these kids have to take things a step further.

COLIN STYLE: Colin might fall for it once, but immediately after stealing his nose back (and properly re-affixing it to his face) he will proclaim "I have a field-force!  You can't get my nose now."  Oddly, no matter how many times I correct him on this he can't remember "force-field" so each time he tells me again about his field-force.  I sometimes manage to break through the field-force barrier, and the shenanigans continue.

RYAN STYLE: A field-force wasn't good enough for Ryan.  When he steals his nose back he doesn't put it back on.  He opens his mouth, makes a T-Rex worthy chomping sound, and informs me with a giant smile, "You can't get it back, I ate it.  My nose is in my tummy!"  Or occasionally the nose will be all the way in his legs.  Either way, it is completely out of reach and he won't be budged - his nose is safely interred.  Game over, end of story.

Comments

Popular Posts