Kid Thoughts

This past weekend was Father's day. Colin's school gave the kids a little worksheet to fill out all about their dad.  Here's his responses:

  1. My Dad is: 48 years old
  2. His hair is black and his eyes are brown.
  3. Sometimes he calls me Beast
  4. He likes to wear Travis Mattew or Under Armour
  5. He loves to eat: sushi
  6. He is so smart because he knows alot of math
  7. My dad works hard at Santander
  8. My dad always tells me: have fun
  9. It makes my dad happy when I work hard
  10. If he could go on a trip he would go to Palm Springs
  11. On his trip he would take everything!!
  12. I really love it when my dad lets me stay up late
  13. If I could give my dad anything it would be Rafa Nadal's watch
  14. My favorite thing about my dad is he loves me
I then, out of curiosity asked him to answer the same questions about me.  Here's his response:

  1. My Mom is: 49 years old
  2. Her hair is brown and her eyes are brown.
  3. Sometimes she calls me Big Guy
  4. She likes to wear karma shirts
  5. She loves to eat fruit
  6. She is so smart because she knows lots of math, and helps me with my homework
  7. My mom works hard at DialogDirect
  8. My mom always tells me Try your best
  9. It makes my mom happy when I'm good
  10. If she could go on a trip she would go to paradise
  11. On her trip she would take beach clothes, an umbrella, and the waves
  12. I really love it when my mom lets me play outside with my friends
  13. If I could give my mom anything, it would be a genie
  14. My favorite thing about my mom is her hair


Ryan's turn


  1. My Dad is: 48 years old
  2. His hair is blackish brown and his eyes are brown
  3. Sometimes he calls me Honey
  4. He likes to wear Travis Mattew
  5. He loves to eat: Indian food
  6. He is so smart because he knows a lot of things
  7. My dad works hard at golf
  8. My dad always tells me: Never give up
  9. It makes my dad happy when I'm good
  10. If he could go on a trip he would go to India???
  11. On his trip he would take me
  12. I really love it when my dad invites me to stuff where he goes
  13. If I could give my dad anything it would be a really good golf club
  14. My favorite thing about my dad is that he's nice

  1. My Mom is: 49 years old
  2. Her hair is brown and her eyes are brown.
  3. Sometimes she calls me Bug
  4. She likes to wear Nope shirts
  5. She loves to eat salads
  6. She is so smart because she knows more than me!
  7. My mom works hard at Combat
  8. My mom always tells me Make contact
  9. It makes my mom happy when we're good
  10. If she could go on a trip she would go to Peru
  11. On her trip she would take me and my brother
  12. I really love it when my mom is nice (she's always nice)
  13. If I could give my mom anything, it would be its hard to decide, because she likes a LOT of things. Probably a ticket to go to the Lion King on Broadway.
  14. My favorite thing about my mom is everything
They're pretty sweet... I guess we'll have to keep them.

Comments

Popular Posts