Mommy Quiz Time

I periodically see these posts on FaceBook about asking your kids questions and seeing what they say.  I did it last night and was rather delighted with their answers... these kids crack me up, and I just love them to pieces!

COLIN (age 8 )
What is something I say a lot? My name
What makes me happy? Us
What makes me sad? When we make you sad, that’s the only time you cry
How tall am I? 4 foot something?
What's my favorite thing to do? Watch House Hunters, go to the gym, and have margaritas (for the record, I probably haven't had a margarita in a few months!)
What is my favorite food? I don’t know
What is my favorite drink? Margarita
If I could go anywhere, where would I go? Paradise - that's a real place right?
Do you think you could live without me? No
How do I annoy you? (chuckling) Yelling at me? Telling me to do stuff I don’t want to do. Watching boring movies.
What is my favorite Tv show? The Good Doctor, Stranger Things, and the one with the clowns and strings (that's American Horror Story, Cult... he never saw it, but saw the header in our queue)
What is my favorite music to listen to? Depeche Mode
What is my job? You work at Dialog Direct!
How old am I? 47
What’s my favorite color? Well.... I’m going to say gray and white ‘cause you’re wearing it now.  Your robe, shirt and pajamas are ALL gray and white!
How much do you love me? As long as the world goes. But it probably will only go a million, billion more years, then a meteor will crash and it will be all gone.

RYAN (age 6)
What is something I say a lot? I love you
What makes me happy? Hugs
What makes me sad? Me lying
How tall am I? 6 foot 1
What's my favorite thing to do? I don’t know, hugs?
What is my favorite food? Salads
What is my favorite drink? Not wine, right?
If I could go anywhere, where would I go? To a restaurant
Do you think you could live without me? I could, but I wouldn’t have that good a life
How do I annoy you? By saying “smoochies"   (I do this, in an obnoxious pig-calling style any time we see people kissing on the TV or in a movie.  Drives the boys nuts!)
What is my favorite Tv show? I really don’t know - Peg Plus Cat?
What is my favorite music to listen to? Pop
What is my job? I don’t know
How old am I? 47
What’s my favorite color? It changes every day
How much do you love me? With all my heart!

Comments

Popular Posts