Puppy Love

A post from my FB page one year ago:

12/15/15
For the record, Syd has been sick (tummy troubles). It has been pretty bad for a few days and yesterday she had an accident in the house which means something was really, really wrong.

This afternoon we took her to our vet and received a diagnosis of colitis, two prescriptions and the good news that she should be better in a few days. Colin was so happy as we left the vet's office. I was relieved as well, but asked what was up. Here's what he told me:

Today at school our class was writing letters to Santa. My letter was:

     Dear Santa

     For Christmas I would like vitamins for my dog Sydney so she can get better.


     Thank you.
     Love, Colin

And see, Mommy... we did get vitamins for Sydney. Just like I asked for!!

I just love this kid so much I sometimes think my head might explode.

PS
I later saw the actual letter.  He didn't tell me that his letter included the detail that the dog pooped all over his bedroom!  I can only imagine what his teacher thought!

Comments

Popular Posts