Bonk!

This morning on our way into school the boys were having fun.  Colin proclaimed he was "LAVA BOY" and Ryan (aka SHARK BOY) ran after him.  We made it to the front lobby and both boys said hello to Colin's teacher...

"Good morning, Miss Inger!"

I then saw the assistant director sitting down behind the counter so I reminded the boys to say hello to her as well.

Colin said "Good morning, Miss Stefanie" as he walked through the second door into the hallway.  Ryan turned, somewhat distracted, looking for Stefanie.  He finally saw her (she isn't terribly tall, and was seated behind the counter, half hidden behind a computer monitor), and said "Good morning" and turned to run down the hallway after his brother.

Unfortunately, Ryan didn't realize that he forgot to walk around the big, glass door.  So he ran right into it!
BONK!

He literally bounced off the door, looking utterly perplexed, then shook it off an went around the door and started down the hallway after Colin.

Another parent saw the whole thing, and was clearly concerned about this poor little toddler who conked his head on the door.  Sadly for Ryan, his mother is a complete degenerate.  It was all I could do to stay vertical as I tried to quell my laughter.  Yeah, I know I'm bad.  But if you saw a video of it you'd be laughing too.

BONK! *snicker*

Comments

Popular Posts